Monday 18 July 2016

One Last Fling

One Last Fling


(This review is based on an ARC e-book provided by the publisher via Net Galley)

One Last Fling was my first Leela Lou Dahlin book and I enjoyed it so much that I definitely will be looking out for more books written by Leela Lou. What I loved most about the book was the steaming hot chemistry between Ryder and Daisy which was off the charts. I also enjoyed Daisy's character who was not this thin super model, but a size 16 woman who embraced her curves and loves her food. The writing in the book was flawless and I commend Leela for the unique story of the double life billionaire looking for his bride as it was completely different from the usual contract marriages we see in these type of stories. I am a complete lover of alpha male characters, hence I loved Ryder's/Kaleb's character so much and the fact that he was a chef made him even more irresistible. This was one of my best reads in a long time and I personally cannot wait to read Leela's next book 

Rating: 4.5/5


Plot

Interior decorator and event planner Daisy Maxwell is forced to enter the Billionaire's Bride Match-up due to her families poor financial state.  At the first event of the competition she meets a sexy chef Ryder who charms her both with his food and personality.

Chef Ryder thinks he has finally met the perfect woman for him, but he has one major problem that he can not tell her that he is the secret billionaire Kaleb Derry who is seeking a bride before his thirtieth birthday or he will will lose his inheritance. 

Ryder and Daisy both have combustible chemistry when they are together, therefore they decide to have one last fling. Daisy begins to fall for Ryder and gets stuck in the dilemma of whether to continue her relationship with Ryder and risk her mother's wrath or get married to Kaleb to help save her family from their debt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment