Friday 23 December 2016

Can't Stop Loving You

Can't Stop Loving You


(This review is based on the ARC provided by the publisher via Net Galley)

It has been ages since I read a book which I loved so much and this story took me on an emotional roller coaster which I completely enjoyed. This was my first time reading a book by Miranda Liasson and with just one book I have become a fan of her flawless writing and brilliant writing style which manages to bring all the characters in the book alive.  I loved the characters because they were made realistic and relatable. Roman's character was passionatemandatory he had the whole alpha male and protector vibe that I loved as well as I really liked the fact that despite his difficult upbringing he was able to make something of himself instead of continously living in the past. I was able to connect with Bella's character because of her strong family background, the respect she had towards her father and her selflessness when it came to her family. The chemistry between Bella and Roman was fiery and passionate and I loved how Miranda did flash backs in order to show the reader their love story from the beginning. The secondary characters were all well written and added some entertainment to the book and I would love to read their stories in the future.

Rating: 5/5


Plot

Arabella D' Angel, is a successful psychologist, who lives in her home town Mirror Lake with her widowed father and her little brother who she has grown up ever since her mother passed away. 

Just before Bella's thirtieth birthday, her first love Roman Spikanos returns to Mirror Lake and ends up moving next door to take over his grandparents orchard farm. As Roman and Bella fight their attraction and try to be friends despite their painful past, they both end up realizing that they never stopped loving each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment