Monday 19 December 2016

Saved by the Montana Hero (Montana Lakeside Series #4)

Saved by the Montana Hero


(This review is based on the ARC provided by the publisher via Net Galley)

This has to be the most BORING book I have ever read, that for the first time I left a book incomplete at 60%. I found the characters boring and Vella's writing style made the story feel even more drab. The chemistry between Terron and Kolina was taking forever to develop and their back stories was also taking too long to come to the forefront. Even the whole dog and wolf story was really annoying because it seemed to be going no where slowly. This book had taken me almost six days to read and I never complete it which is a first for me because I was procrastinating reading because I disliked the story from the beginning. I won't be reading any books in this series again.

Rating: 1/5


Plot

All his life Terron Sax has been responsible for others, but ever since he moved to Lake Serene and joined the construction crew, he has been trying to get rid of this habit. Terron meets waiteress Kolina Childs and is finding it difficult to control his emotions.

Kolina has had many hardships her entire life and is afraid to depend on anyone, so when Terron enters her life she initially tries to resist their attraction. When Kolina gets an injury, she needs to decide if she wants Terron in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment