Monday 23 January 2017

Unbreakable (Forehead Kisses #1)

Unbreakable



Oh my god I am so absolutely in love with this book, that once I started reading the book I just could not put it down. This was my first time reading a book by Abby Reynolds and I after reading this masterpiece I will be sure to add her to my list of favourite authors. Abby's writing was nothing short of heart wrenching and she managed to make the reader connect with the characters which is an extremely difficult thing to achieve. I really enjoyed Liam's character because he had both an alpha male side to him as well as a soft, sweet and charming side. The best part of Liam's character was his patience and understanding towards Keira because that is not something you find in most guys.  Keira's character was emotional and I enjoyed watching her grow out of her fears with Liam's help.  Both Liam and Keira's development throughout the book was phenomenal because it was so well written. The chemistry between Liam and Keira was good and I enjoyed the fact that they didn't rush their physical relationship and they actually let the trust and relationship develop. I personally would have liked the end of the book to be longer because I felt the last few chapters were rushed. This was a brilliant book and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Rating: 4.5/5


Plot

Keira lives in solitude and only interacts with her cousin, because she cannot seem to forget that terrible night when she lost everything. She is unable to move past the pain and guilt from what happened a  year ago.

Liam struggles with his own demons and he uses professional fighting to help him cope with his rage . Once he meets Keira he becomes drawn to her because he sees that she is suffering from the same pain a him.

Both Keira and Liam are struggling to let go of their demons will they be able to overcome their past together?

No comments:

Post a Comment