Monday 16 October 2017

Vegas Love (Love Series #1)

Vegas Love



This was my first time reading a book by Jillian Dodd and I was drawn right in with her brilliant writing and funny moments. The writing style was great and I loved the dual point of view style and her likable characters. Cash is definitely a candidate for book boyfriend because he was sweet and romantic, but at the same time possessed some of the alpha male qualities that I loved. Ashlyn was innocent and nave to the point where it got annoying and I did not like the fact that she resorted to getting high when at work especially when she has been a victim of drug abuse. The chemistry between Cash and Ashlyn was hot, but I did feel that the insta love was a bit far fetched. The booked kept me intrigued for the first half and I loved the humor that came along with the characters, but I did wish there was a bit more drama as the book began to drag towards the end. Overall this is a great book which will definitely leave a smile on your face and I cannot wait to read the rest of the series with Cash's brothers.

Rating: 4/5


Plot


Ashlyn Roberts is a famous Hollywood star who has just had the worst week in her life because her ex boyfriend released a sex tape of her and her current boyfriend just broke up with her at her best friends wedding. She resorts to alcohol to drown her sorrows when she meets a sexy stranger with whom she leaves the wedding with and ends up getting married to in Vegas.

Cash Crawford, is a lawyer who was just offered his dream job working with his brother as a talent agent. His first task is to keep Ashlyn Roberts out of trouble and under no circumstances is he to sleep with her, which is definitely difficult considering they definitely consummated their marriage on their wedding night. 

Will their one night stand end in a quickie demand as promised or will they get a chance at true love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment