Wednesday 27 December 2017

License to Date (Better Date than Never #6)

License to Date




I have always been a fan of Susan Hatler, especially the short romances in this particular series and this is by far my most favorite book in the Better Date than Never series. Susan's writing style was fun and flawless, but I did wish the book was dual point of view so we could get to know Paul's character a bit better.  I loved Paul's character because he was such a sweet romantic guy, but I did wish that he did not lie to Katlin. I found Katlin's character a bit annoying because she was going on dates just so she can get a free paint job and she was getting guys hopes up for nothing. The chemistry between Paul and Katlin was sweet and romantic and I really enjoyed it, but I did wish that the book was longer as I was really enjoying the story. Overall this was great short and sweet romance which will leaving you feeling warm and happy.

Rating: 4/5


Plot

After being cheated on by her fiance, Katlin decides to focus her attention on remodeling her new home and avoiding men at all costs. In order to get her back in the dating scene, Katlin's friend make a deal with her that she must go on five dates and in return they will paint her home for her.

Katlin schedules her five dates in one week so that she can get he house painted as soon as possible. Her plan begins to fail when she meets a sexy bartender on her first date. 

The last thing Katlin needs is to fall for the mysterious bartender, but makes her want to take the risk all over again. Will the gorgeous man with the blue eyes break her heart or help her to love again ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment